Our convenient location on Queen's Road in Central is a welcoming space nearby your office for you to entertain, discuss and engage with your guests. Allow us to choose the wines for you to make it extra worry free.
6/F Loke Yew Building
50-52 Queen’s Road Central
We are normally closed on Sundays and Public Holidays (inquire about special arrangements)
Shop & Tasting Room
Our Shop & Tasting Room is a convenient place available right in Central to act as an intimate off site meeting room. With bar seating for up to 10, guests can intimately engage on a long table right in front of our wine cellar. The Shop & Tasting Room is available for rent weekdays from 6-8pm.
Our team will take the worry out of what wines to serve from our list. Wine service levels can vary from wine selection, wine pouring and topping up, to lightly guided tastings, blind tastings, or themed master classes depending on how much attention you want the wines to take in your event.
- Rate is $5,500 for 2 hours inclusive of 2 staff for your wine service. Wine service includes wine selection, wine pouring and topping up, wine introduction & some light wine guiding.
- Themed Master-level wine tastings are by our Fine Wine Specialists are extra, please inquire.
- Maximum guests of 15, 10 seated.
- Each additional hour $2,750, no later than 10pm
- Wines must be purchased from our wine list. No other drinks are allowed on premise. Filtered water is complimentary.
- Zalto stemware provided
- Keep in mind that at 6pm there may still be some customers that come in to pick up their wines so complete privacy may not be possible.
Flowers - can set the tone of your event. You are welcome to arrange your own flowers and bring them in on the day.
Cakes - if you are celebrating an event with a cake, you're welcome to arrange your own cake and bring them in on the day. We have cultery and cake plates for up to 15 people.
Catering – We can arrange catering for cheese plates and canapés. Catering is subject to 10% service charge.
Fine Wine Specialists – Our in house Fine Wine Specialists brings an educational experience to your event. They can prepare the wine theme and guide you through a wine tasting that will be educational and entertaining. They can be hired for an additional $1,000 per evening.
Extra Servers – For events that require additional servers for food and wine service. The servers are $100/person/hour.
Cleaning Service – Events with 50+ guests will be charged $500 cleaning fee.