Our consolidated shipments to Singapore are back for one last flight to receive your wines before Christmas this year. As usual, all you need to do is select 24 bottles or more from our special Singapore wine list, (HKD or SGD prices inclusive of shipping, duty and GST) attached and we will take care of the rest. Deadline for orders is on Friday 4th November, with the wines expected to arrive at your doorsteps by the end of November latest.
With a busy summer of buying, we are excited to show you all the great new collections we’ve brought in, from mature Bordeaux to boutique Grower Champagnes and a vast range Burgundy from the elites such as Armand Rousseau, Cecile Tremblay, Roumier, Romanee-Conti, Mugnier and Dujac to d’Auvenay, Roulot, Coche Dury, Comtes Lafon, Jacques Prieure and Ramonet. We are of course not just about the superstars, as we always strive to stay on top of up-and-coming Domaines who are causing a stir in the region, with producers such as Bruno Lorenzon, Francois Bertheau, Frederic Cossard, Ghislaine Barthod, Henri Jouan, Glantenay, Chavy Chouet just a few we have been excited about recently.
Burgundy aside, we do recommend you look through our ever-expanding Loire collection too – a region that has been a hotspot for sommeliers around town recently due to the outstanding value for money producers, many of whom are biodynamic and deliver energetic Sauvignon and Chenin Blancs that are very unique in style. We are known for having one of the most diverse fine wine lists in town, so our cellar runs deep into many other fine wine regions, from the Rhone Valley to Languedoc-Rousillon, Jura, Italy, Spain, Oregon, Napa, and many more!
This is a great opportunity to buy some wines which may not be so easy to find in Singapore. From the old and rare wines to some younger and newer names you may not be as familiar with, we are, as always, available to make some recommendations or answer any questions you may have. The list is long so hopefully you have some time to give it a good read through.
And as an extra incentive, we are giving away a complimentary bottle of Frederic Cossard Chassagne Montrachet Abbaye de Morgeot 1er Cru 2018 for every order above $30,000 HKD (or $5,490 SGD). And as always, we appreciate your referrals and recommendations so please share the G+C love and we will send you an additional bottle for every friend you introduce to us that makes a purchase too.
- Cut off for all orders will be on Friday 4th November, 12pm to receive your wines before Christmas.
- All prices indicated are shown in both HKD and SGD, inclusive of freight, duty and GST. (Door to door freight approximately SGD 15 and 8.5% duty & GST).
Invoice and payment can be in currency of choice. Please indicate your preference when sending the order form back.
- Includes 1 drop off delivery location.
- Minimum order is 24 bottles per customer (can be any wine combination). - excludes some wines like full OWC’s which can not be split up.
- Boxes will be packed in 12 or 6 bottles. For example, please order 24 or 30 bottles, not 25 bottles. This is for shipping efficiency.
- All orders must be confirmed and paid for prior to shipping.
- Simply reply to this email with your orders or questions and provide your delivery address.
- The shipment is fully insured and using a safe and reliable wine logistics provider.
- 1 gift bottle of Frederic Cossard Chassagne Montrachet Abbaye de Morgeot 1er Cru 2018 for any orders above $30,000 HKD (or $5,490 SGD). Also an additional bottle for every friend you introduce to us that makes a purchase too.
- Payment to be made latest 4th November via bank transfer to our HSBC account. Please send us a copy of the payment receipt once completed.
Step 2: Shop our Collection
Shop our current wine list, and let your Relationship Manager know that you'd like to hold the wines in storage. Keep in mind the minimum quantity for shipping is 24 bottles of wine or 2 standard cases.
Step 3: We Consolidate & Ship
Once the shipment is organised, we will contact you with the details and shipping costs, as well as offer the chance to add any additional wines. We then consolidate the orders and ship to your address. The price will include door-to-door shipping to one local Singapore address.