Our next wine dinner is just around the corner. Check out our schedule of fun things to come.
Did you know that you can store with us?
Selling your wine to us
- Ginsberg and Chan may not be the most famous name in the city but for me, if I am looking for a hard to find fine wine, these are my ‘go to’ guys. An easy to use website that has complete up-to-date lists of fine wine availability. In fact, I have bought wine from them before. I just clicked “Contact Us” on the site, wrote them an email which was replied to within the hour and I had the wine the next day (Krug 1996). Very efficient service goes a long way in this town.http://winetimeshk.blogspot.hk/2013/02/hong-kongs-best-websites-to-buy-wine.html
- Popped and poured this wine so at first the nose was dominated by the alcohol but still had really nice dark berries and minerals. The palate was surprisingly smooth with vibrant dark fruit, minerals, plush tannins and a juicy medium mouthfeel. With time, an hour, the nose was even more opened and balanced with the palate. The Fleur Cardinale 2001 - a really great wine for a nice casual night especially for the price. This is a very respectable weekday dinner wine.Mandy Chan
- Jason GinsbergVery nice dark red colour and almost opaque in the glass suggesting a hearty wine. The nose is quite intense with black cherry, blackberry and dark fruits and hints of mint and white pepper. The mouth is very round and the tannins are perfectly integrated with the rich fruit. To me the wines is at a perfect balance between primary fruit and signs of secondary characteristics of leather and earthiness. Overall I think this is a great St. Emilion for the price. It's not terribly complex but it is pure and easy to like. A great food wine or just a nice "sipper" at the end of the day. JG91
- Thank you for the last weekend. This is M. Yamagiwa from Yokohama in Japan. We enjoyed the stay in Hong Kong and also I’m so glad to get the wine finally. I appreciate your cooperation [while you were] on holiday. Thank you very much, again.Masanori Yamagiwa
- Appearance: The wine is clear, deep vibrant ruby, with legs Nose: The wine is clean, with pronounced intensity and aromas of sweet spices (vanilla, cloves), red and black fruit (jammy currants, black plumy jam, stewed blackberries), hints of leather and meat. Aromas are dominated by spice and fruit, and leather and earthy aromas are secondary which indicate the wine is developing. Palate: Dry with medium acidity, medium body, medium alcohol, medium well-integrated and smooth tannin, medium (+) flavour intensity and a long creamy finish. There are flavours of blackberry, rich fruit, and hints of black raspberry tea. The oak is integrated and leaves a creamy finish. Conclusion: VERY GOOD. Great balance with great fruit, great length, great intensity, primary, secondary and tertiary flavors/aromas are apparent but not terrible complex. Drink now as this is as the peak of maturity.Lauren McPhate, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your service is really great. Will definitely refer you guys to my other drinking friends.Bernard