Our next wine dinner is just around the corner. Check out our schedule of fun things to come.
Have a look through our past events for photos and tasting notes on a wide variety of wines, producers, regions and styles.
Did you know that you can store with us?
Selling your wine to us
- Your service is really great. Will definitely refer you guys to my other drinking friends.Bernard
- 這2001年份的葡萄酒有著健康的寶石紅, 而且有少許的沉積物。乾梅子香氣中散發著皮革、薄荷、辛辣、白胡椒及泥土香氣。開瓶後30分鐘, 它會散發出濃郁的咖啡及雲呢拿味道。剛開始時酒精度較高, 中等酒身而且酸度充足, 成熟的果香氣息, 可即開即飲, 適合任何環境飲用Joe, firstname.lastname@example.org
- I have been using Ginsberg+Chan over the past 12 plus months and I must say they are one of my favorite wine merchants in Asia. Not only are Jason and Mandy friendly and super helpful, they always deliver the wines punctually and in perfect condition. I highly recommend Ginsberg+Chan without any reservations.Dr. Chan
- Popped and poured this wine so at first the nose was dominated by the alcohol but still had really nice dark berries and minerals. The palate was surprisingly smooth with vibrant dark fruit, minerals, plush tannins and a juicy medium mouthfeel. With time, an hour, the nose was even more opened and balanced with the palate. The Fleur Cardinale 2001 - a really great wine for a nice casual night especially for the price. This is a very respectable weekday dinner wine.Mandy Chan
- Thank you for the last weekend. This is M. Yamagiwa from Yokohama in Japan. We enjoyed the stay in Hong Kong and also I’m so glad to get the wine finally. I appreciate your cooperation [while you were] on holiday. Thank you very much, again.Masanori Yamagiwa
- Jason GinsbergVery nice dark red colour and almost opaque in the glass suggesting a hearty wine. The nose is quite intense with black cherry, blackberry and dark fruits and hints of mint and white pepper. The mouth is very round and the tannins are perfectly integrated with the rich fruit. To me the wines is at a perfect balance between primary fruit and signs of secondary characteristics of leather and earthiness. Overall I think this is a great St. Emilion for the price. It's not terribly complex but it is pure and easy to like. A great food wine or just a nice "sipper" at the end of the day. JG91