Our next wine dinner is just around the corner. Check out our schedule of fun things to come.
Have a look through our past events for photos and tasting notes on a wide variety of wines, producers, regions and styles.
Did you know that you can store with us?
Selling your wine to us
- I have been using Ginsberg+Chan over the past 12 plus months and I must say they are one of my favorite wine merchants in Asia. Not only are Jason and Mandy friendly and super helpful, they always deliver the wines punctually and in perfect condition. I highly recommend Ginsberg+Chan without any reservations.Dr. Chan
- Popped and poured this wine so at first the nose was dominated by the alcohol but still had really nice dark berries and minerals. The palate was surprisingly smooth with vibrant dark fruit, minerals, plush tannins and a juicy medium mouthfeel. With time, an hour, the nose was even more opened and balanced with the palate. The Fleur Cardinale 2001 - a really great wine for a nice casual night especially for the price. This is a very respectable weekday dinner wine.Mandy Chan
- Your service is really great. Will definitely refer you guys to my other drinking friends.Bernard
- Thank you for the last weekend. This is M. Yamagiwa from Yokohama in Japan. We enjoyed the stay in Hong Kong and also I’m so glad to get the wine finally. I appreciate your cooperation [while you were] on holiday. Thank you very much, again.Masanori Yamagiwa
- Excellent service despite trying weather conditions. Shipment of 1 dozen fragile wines arrived safely in Australia without much delay. Condition of the bottles were excellent and attention to detail was much appreciated. Thanks to Mandy, it was an effortless affair.Will definitely recommend purchasing from Ginsberg+Chan as a reliable internet wine merchant.Keith Lew
- Thank you for your help and wines. I will let my boss know you are very good wine merchant have excellent service level. Thank you again.Ellen Tsai