Our next wine dinner is just around the corner. Check out our schedule of fun things to come.
Have a look through our past events for photos and tasting notes on a wide variety of wines, producers, regions and styles.
Did you know that you can store with us?
Sell your wine to us
- Appearance: The wine is clear, deep vibrant ruby, with legs Nose: The wine is clean, with pronounced intensity and aromas of sweet spices (vanilla, cloves), red and black fruit (jammy currants, black plumy jam, stewed blackberries), hints of leather and meat. Aromas are dominated by spice and fruit, and leather and earthy aromas are secondary which indicate the wine is developing. Palate: Dry with medium acidity, medium body, medium alcohol, medium well-integrated and smooth tannin, medium (+) flavour intensity and a long creamy finish. There are flavours of blackberry, rich fruit, and hints of black raspberry tea. The oak is integrated and leaves a creamy finish. Conclusion: VERY GOOD. Great balance with great fruit, great length, great intensity, primary, secondary and tertiary flavors/aromas are apparent but not terrible complex. Drink now as this is as the peak of maturity.Lauren McPhate, email@example.com
- Jason GinsbergVery nice dark red colour and almost opaque in the glass suggesting a hearty wine. The nose is quite intense with black cherry, blackberry and dark fruits and hints of mint and white pepper. The mouth is very round and the tannins are perfectly integrated with the rich fruit. To me the wines is at a perfect balance between primary fruit and signs of secondary characteristics of leather and earthiness. Overall I think this is a great St. Emilion for the price. It's not terribly complex but it is pure and easy to like. A great food wine or just a nice "sipper" at the end of the day. JG91
- 這2001年份的葡萄酒有著健康的寶石紅, 而且有少許的沉積物。乾梅子香氣中散發著皮革、薄荷、辛辣、白胡椒及泥土香氣。開瓶後30分鐘, 它會散發出濃郁的咖啡及雲呢拿味道。剛開始時酒精度較高, 中等酒身而且酸度充足, 成熟的果香氣息, 可即開即飲, 適合任何環境飲用Joe, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Excellent service despite trying weather conditions. Shipment of 1 dozen fragile wines arrived safely in Australia without much delay. Condition of the bottles were excellent and attention to detail was much appreciated. Thanks to Mandy, it was an effortless affair.Will definitely recommend purchasing from Ginsberg+Chan as a reliable internet wine merchant.Keith Lew
- Your service is really great. Will definitely refer you guys to my other drinking friends.Bernard
- Ginsberg and Chan may not be the most famous name in the city but for me, if I am looking for a hard to find fine wine, these are my ‘go to’ guys. An easy to use website that has complete up-to-date lists of fine wine availability. In fact, I have bought wine from them before. I just clicked “Contact Us” on the site, wrote them an email which was replied to within the hour and I had the wine the next day (Krug 1996). Very efficient service goes a long way in this town.http://winetimeshk.blogspot.hk/2013/02/hong-kongs-best-websites-to-buy-wine.html