Chardonnay is known for being sensitive to the environment it is grown in, moulding it into various personalities depending on the terroir. The difference between Old and New World styles is a great example. This time, we are hosting a Blind Chardonnay Challenge, featuring some big names who are admired for their unique Chardonnay styles.
If you are someone who likes challenging yourself, come test your palate with our Chardonnay from around the world!
Date: 13/7 (WED)
Time: 6:30pm - 8:30pm
Venue: G+C Central Shop, 6/F, Loke Yew Building, 50-52 Queen's Road, Central
Limited seats, first come first served.
This evening wines
- Dupont Fahn Raymond Puligny Montrachet Les Charmes 2018
- Jean et Sebastien Dauvissat Chablis Les Preuses Grand Cru 2015
- La Soufrandiere Pouilly Vinzelles Climat Les Quarts 2018
- Pierre Boisson Meursault 2016
- Errazuriz Las Pizarras Chardonnay 2017
- Julien Labet Bajocien Chardonnay 2016
- 00 Wines 'VGW' Very Good White Chardonnay 2017
- Eyrie Vineyards Original Vines Chardonnay 2017